HMF – Military and Defense 23 years
Planning, organisation and delivery of Strategic, Tactical and Operational effect over 13 years reporting at governmental and ministerial levels including innovative developmental programs extending over a 27 year period. An effective project manager and co-coordinator of resourcing and administration, demonstrable leadership and motivational skills in demanding geographical environments. Working in a wide range of countries worldwide from Europe, South America, Middle East, Central Asia and Africa. Experienced in training and management with a proven ability to develop training courses in line with current risks and threats.
- Receipt, assessment and delivery of training of technical projects worth £20m.
- Planning, coordination and execution of multi-agency, CT covert surveillance operations.
- Extensive deployment of technical surveillance capability in all theatres of operation.
- Inception, development and delivery of specialist capability projects.
- Deliver of training to strategic overseas partners of choice to protect UK interests.
- Liaison, briefing and implementation of operations across multiple agencies at strategic level.
- Development of innovative courses and training.
- Development of bespoke life skills, resilience and emotional intelligence training.
Education and Professional Development
- PGDip with Merit – Business Administration – The University of Leicester
- Conventional, Counter and Anti surveillance.
- Award in Self Defence – British Combat Association
- Combat Coach Instructor Self Protection – British Combat Association
- Combat Coach – British Combat Association
- Tang Soo Do (Black Belt)
- Close Quarter Protection Co-designer, Instructor and assessor
- Covert method of entry trained. (understanding working in tight confinements)
- SIA Licenced Close Protection Officer and Instructor L3
- Conflict management Instructor L3
- Award in Education and Training L3/4 (Adult teaching) Instructor